Weekend Cooking – Expensive Biscuit!

Most of us throw away old stale biscuits. Well here is one that wasn’t!
This news article was found in the Junior Newshound section of the  local paper – The Herald Express which covers Torbay in Devon England 13th October 2011.
Quite remarkable!
Linking to Weekend Cooking hosted by BethFishReads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Weekend Cooking – Expensive Biscuit!

1. I bet that biscuit was hard as a rock!! No nibbling on that one…or someone could chip a tooth! 😉

2. Beth F says:

Wow! that is pretty remarkable. I guess being in the cold most of the time is what preserved it.

3. Uniflame says:

Okay that is a bit odd…. 😉 But I didn't know that biscuits can last this long without growing mold.

my weekend cooking post:

4. Esme says:

For that money I need to be able to eat it.

5. TheBookGirl says:

I guess it's true what they say about one man's junk being another man's treasure

6. Alex says:

I have some stale cookies, I wonder…

7. Margot says:

After paying that much money, I wonder if they'll eat it.

8. caite says:

it is amazing what some collectors want to own.

The article says it probably wouldn't taste very nice! I'm thinking it didn't taste that great in it's prime since he didn't eat it. amazing biscuit.

kristin