Beginning today and continuing on the third Wednesday of each month, M L Swift will be hosting a discussion on various craft books and every third month we’ll throw in a nice piece of fiction for good measure! Today’s launch post is HERE
- Visit the LINK HERE and sign up to take part.
- Write a post today on your blog which tells your readers about the Book Club and links back to the main page. Don’t forget to add the badge.
- Note down the books that we will be reading
- Note down the next meeting dates – 20th February
- Source the book, either purchase it or borrow from the library
- On 20 Feb write your post recalling two or three things the book taught you or inspired you. Perhaps a review or discuss the book. Add the post to YOUR blog.
- Add the the link of your posting to the Progressive Book Club page
- Visit 3 (or more) other participants.
- Have fun!
The book we are reading for 20th Feb is…….
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott (237 pages)
The book we are reading for 20th March is …….
Save the Cat! by Blake Snyder (195 pages)
The book we are reading for 17th April is …….
The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe (336 pages)
I have already completed the reserve request at the library for the February book and I have already read the April book which you can read HERE
. It is a wonderful book and I may well re-read again! It is a great choice!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Progressive Book Club
. Bookmark the permalink