In early June I was awarded the Illuminating Blog Award by Peggy at Musings of a MadCityWriter. I am always amazed that there is an interest in the ramblings that I write and that people enjoy what they read and then bestow a virtual award.
Here are rules of acceptance:
- The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favorites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
As is my custom, I shall nominate several writers whose blog I read, I shall share one thing about myself and make a loan via the Genealogists for Families Team.
The random fact about myself is that I rarely drink alcohol. The alcoholic drink I had was a glass of sparkling rose wine in Jersey in July 2011 for our Wedding Anniversary!
My nominations are