Tag Archives: Law College

Braboeuf Manor, Guildford circa 1910

The Manor House was previously part of the Manors at Artington and Godalming and is first mentioned as being under the ownership of Alfred the Great. The Manor made its way into the Wight Family in 1559 where it remained … Continue reading

Posted in Archive - Imported from Blogger | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment