Beginning 1 September 2020, I am offering a read-a-long of this booklet, coupled with discussion – there is just ONE space left. Please do not delay if you wish to join us.
The booklet will be read over 3 weeks and then discussed over alternating weeks.
Here is the schedule:
- 1 September 2020 reading pages 1-15 (A)
- 8 September 2020 online discussion via Zoom (A)
- 7 September 2020 reading pages 15-25 (B)
- 15 September 2020 online discussion via Zoom (B)
- 14 September 2020 reading pages 26-38 (C)
- 22 September 2020 online discussion via Zoom (C)
There is opportunity to follow up on the discussions and learning as the Pharos surnames course, Practicalities of a One-Name Study, begins on 6th October 2020. The next Introduction to One-Name Studies course is in February 2021.
The booklet is available to Guild of One-Name Studies members free of charge in PDF format or can be purchased from the Guild HERE (100% of all purchases support the Guild)
Places for this read-a-long will be limited and available to all. They are free of charge. Depending on the interest, there may not be another opportunity to take part.
Form removed, if you wish to receive information of any possible next running of the read-a-long please use the contact button to send me a note!