The Guild of One-Name Studies supported the event by opening up all their webinars to the public for the week.
I didn’t get chance to look at the questions with any real depth, so thought that I would note the questions and over the course of the next week would write my responses to those questions – so stay tuned!
Those discussion questions:
- True or False, how reliable have you found your family history stories?
- What do you know about your surname?
- How do you look after your family’s old documents & photos?
- Do you put your family history online?
- Do you have a DNA dilemma?
- What about you – leaving a trail for your descendants
- What ideas do you think will get younger people into family history?