Over the last year or so I have written about One-Note & Evernote several times.
- Tuesday’s Tip ~ Embracing OneNote (24th September 2013)
- Tuesday’s Tip ~ Microsoft OneNote (13th May 2014)
- Tuesday’s Tip ~ Evernote and Saving Emails (19th November 2013)
- Tuesday’s Tip ~ More on Evernote (20th November 2013)
- Talking and Playing with Evernote (Geniaus +Jill Ball Hangout) (6th March 2014)
I am irritated beyond belief.
Whereas, on the other hand Evernote was downloaded and as soon as I logged in, everything looked exactly as it had done. Really it’s a no brainer isn’t it?
So I guess I need to tidy up Evernote and start going through OneNote and transferring the material across. I am sure there is a export and import method, but this technological driven genealogist likes to do something’s the old fashion way!