Being concious of the weight of books and the allowance I had for the plane I made a note of books I came across in book stores and in some cases took photos of the covers!
Here was the list of books I spotted, all linked to either Amazon or Fishpond.
- The end of your life book club by Will Schurable
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- In Tasmania: Adventures at the End of the World by Nicholas Shakespeare
- The House of Memories by Monica McInerney
- Ghost Gum Valley by Johanna Nicholls
- Sincerely, a New Collection of Correspondence from Women of Letters by Michaela McGuire & Marieke Hardy
- The Shelly Beach Writers’ Group by June Loves
I did purchase two books, one that was a very slim volume based upon a true story of a convict and a book written and published privately about our Ellis ancestors that migrated to Victoria in 1854.
Until next time, happy reading!