A few weeks ago, I received a lovely surprise; Sherry of Mama’s Diaries had nominated Anglers Rest for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you. I am always amazed at the positivity of others in response to my rambling & obsessive blog posts!
To comply with the rules of this award, I have to mention, thank and link to the award giver. I also have to tell you seven things about myself:
- Instead of being born in September I was two weeks late and arrived in October. I am always in a rush or running late!
- I have a career in pharmacy management and a history degree.
- I seriously need to declutter and have despite culling many books I still have more books than bookcases.
- I believe that learning and books are medicines for the mind.
- I can play backgammon and not chess.
- I would rather drink tea than an alcoholic beverage.
- I have an iPad and iPhone, I am a potential PC to MAC convert!
Passing it on to other bloggers – I follow a tremendous number of blogs and many of them are versatile. I have therefore decided not to pass along the award, but to make a further loan $25 to the Kiva Project that I have mentioned several times on this blog. I am a member of the Genealogists for Families Team.