Simple Pleasures – Coffee!

Quite simply a welcomed coffee, at the Gardens of Samares Manor on Jersey where were on holiday. It was a glorious sunny day and we sat outside to recharge our legs and enjoy the beautiful spot we were in. Stuart took this photo and said this is for your regular blog post. I had no idea that he even knew that I wrote a usually regular post for Weekend Cooking. So this was two simple pleasures in one!

Simple Pleasures is hosted by A Collection of This & That

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Simple Pleasures – Coffee!

1. Coffee is most necessary each and every morning! How funny that Stuart contributed to your blog posting. 🙂 Have a great day. Tammy

2. can't get started in the morning without that cup of joe….

3. Kathleen says:

Hello, it's nice to “meet” another English blogger. Your coffee looks good to me, I'm a great fan of having a coffee sitting at a pavement cafe. Have you read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society? I read it recently and loved it.

4. Debbie says:

Of all my simple pleasures, and I've found many since Dayle sent us on this journey, none is any more pleasurable than the one you posted this week.

Coffee.
    Simple. Pleasure.

5. Dayle says:

I love it! I'm a big coffee fan!

6. Barb says:

I start my day with at least two cups of tea…. but…… when I go shopping I love to take a break and have a latte. Coffee is a lovely treat, usually taken with a piece of delicious cake.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

7. Anglers Rest says:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am planning to stop by a few blogs over the weekend; work has been frantic!

My perfect kick start is a cup or two of tea, and like Barb if I am out and about a coffee is often welcome!

8. Karen says:

Coffee is no doubt a Simple Pleasure for me too! When I take the first sip in the morning, I am oohing & ahhhhing. Joining you this week at Simple Pleasures.

9. Kay K says:

I share in your simple pleasure as it is one of mine daily, nothing like that first cup

10. Kay K says: