The Spring Reading Thing is being hosted by Callapidder Days and will take place between 20th March and 20th June, typically Spring, although here in the UK the clocks don’t change and Spring officially commence until 26th March.
“If you’d like to participate, here’s what you need to do:
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this spring.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). This is completely optional.
- Write a blog post including the list of books you want to read and any additional goals you’ve set, and get ready to post it on your blog on March 20th.
- Visit Callapiller’s blog on Sunday, March 20th to sign up, by completing the Mr. Linky so you can submit a link to your personal Spring Reading Thing post, and it will be added to the master list.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Spring 2011.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in June to let everyone know how you did.
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your spring reading.”