A fascinating read, with some useful concepts for time management and clearing those backlogs! Written in simple and easy to understand language.
– Be able to declare a ‘backlog’ of work
– Be aware that having a priority list can be an excuse for being reactive to so-called emergency tasks and leaving ‘less important’ tasks until whenever
– Be disciplined and ordered, and have systems and stick to them
– Being on top of work is important and desirable, as it allows for a better work home balence
– Closed Lists are much better than open-ended ‘to do’ lists…better to have a smaller contained ‘will do’ checklist
– Little-and-often gets the job done!
– Starting is the hardest part and once you have the rest is easy!