Today is week 39 of what is going to be a 15 month project. Each Saturday, at around 12.30 am UK time I will release the prompt for that week’s Book of Me, Written by You.
If you are new here, welcome! The details, background flyer and Face Book link to the Book of Me can be found HERE.
This week read the prompt and record what you immediately thought of.
This week’s prompt is – Do you have a safe place?
- This can be somewhere that you gravitate to, to make decisions or reflect
- Somewhere you go to think
- Somewhere you go to take time out
- Somewhere you keep things you must not loose
- or do you have more than one safe place?
Having looked at the prompt hints have you changed that immediate thought?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Book of Me - series 1 (2013 & 2014)
. Bookmark the permalink