- Add macaroni to a saucepan of boiling water. I always add a plop of olive oil to the water.
- Chopped up some mushrooms add to a pan
- Cut up 8 slices of bacon and add the mushrooms.
- Add a little salt and pepper
- Once cooked add the bacon and mushroom to a lasagne dish.
- Drain off macaroni and add to lasagne dish
- Pour cheese sauce over the macaroni, bacon and mushroom mix
- Give a stir round and sprinkle with grated cheese and a little ground pepper
- Into Oven for about 15 minutes or until nice and brown
Cheese Sauce – all into a saucepan!
- One and half tablespoonfuls of plain flour
- Around 2oz of butter
- 1pint of milk (or half milk and half water)
- Salt and Pepper
- Add to the hob and stir furiously
- Add grated cheese – depending on how cheesy you like it!
Taking part in Weekend Cooking, hosted by BethFishReads